As the world moves out of the shadows in 2021, it has become very clear that organizations and employees alike need to move out of the shadows of old skills and capabilities in order to accelerate their transformation. This requires understanding what are the critical skills required for recovery and building those critical digital skills at scale in a hybrid world to Rev-Up Growth. What does this mean for L&D leaders in 2021? What are some of the non-negotiables for improving learning culture in organizations?
As a precursor to the People Matters L&D SEA Conference 2021, join us for an insightful LinkedIn Live on revving up L&D for revving up growth in 2021.
Topic: Revving up L&D for revving up growth in 2021
Date: 4th February 2021, Thursday
Time: 3:00 - 3:45 PM SGT
Here’s what we will discus--
· The pandemic has also brought back the importance of reskilling and upskilling of resources as part of the larger business transformation in the wake of the crisis. What do you think are some of the trends around reskilling and upskilling post-COVID-19?
· There is a significant cultural shift organizations are facing after the crisis. How is the role of L&D professionals changing?
· How can business leaders and HR teams work together to create a high-impact learning culture in their organizations?
· As talent leaders, reimagine workplace learning, what are some of the non-negotiables for improving learning culture in their organizations?
· What is your advice for leaders and people managers who face challenges to skill and re-skill their employees, including cost and other bottlenecks?
How are you tracking performance of your employees in a post-COVID workplace?
READ the February 2021 issue of our magazine to find out how organizations are doing it.Read Now