Recent times have been both a challenge and opportunity for startups to up their offerings, strategy, and pitch to counter the global, economic and organizational disruption accelerated by COVID. Ever since the overnight shift to remote working, the global landscape has brought forth a market of opportunities for tech startups to not just grow in customer base and revenue numbers, but in fact has positioned them in fierce competition to elevate their products and serve a boundaryless pipeline of potential customers.
Bringing some of the emerging startups in the HR tech space under one roof, People Matters TechHR Startup program promises you innovation, creativity and a diversity of thought, approach and technology to tackle the challenges of the dynamic work environment we survive and strive to thrive in today.
After six years of spotlight in the in-person People Matters TechHR Startup program, the program took a new avatar in 2020 on a virtual platform and continued to bridge the distance between entrepreneurs of emerging startups and the wider community of investors and HR leaders and professionals.
The struggles of 2020 made way for startups to innovate, elevate and accelerate their service offerings to meet the constantly changing market and people needs of organizations big and small. The rather dynamic world of HR and WorkTech sure experienced tremendous growth and was able to not just gain funding but also became a continuous hub of ideas and innovation.
Giving some of the leading innovators a platform to meet and engage with industry leaders, investors, and simultaneously build their ideas, network and capital, People Matters TechHR Startup program 2021 is almost here. If you haven’t booked your virtual table yet to showcase your startup idea, here’s a list of reasons why you cannot afford to miss being a part of the three day intensive program and become the next big thing in the HR and Worktech space:
- Matchmaking: Find your peer match! As a part of People Matters TechHR, you will be matched with your peer level based on your conference objectives/goals & interests to initiate meaningful conversations and also to build continuous and long-lasting networks.
- 2500+ HR &Talent Leaders: This is where the world of work comes together - Talent leaders, HR professionals, tech innovators, and speakers under one virtual roof to connect with and build your business opportunities.
- Virtual Product Showcase: Give it your best shot at the Innovation Hub with your best practices and success stories, together with handling visitors' queries and your product showcase via your business representatives
- Face-to-face Meetings: Building networks is one but the ability to have a One-2-One is a different ball game. On the People Matters TechHR Virtual Platform, you can setup one-2-one video meetings with anyone in your connected network.
- Dedicated Network Analytics: With deeper analytics, you don’t just get to save all your conversations and leads, but also gain insights on how many attendees visited and interacted with your products listed in the innovation hub.
- Lead Generation: All your potential relevant leads in one place! Rate all your potential connections based on your conversations and store them in your dashboard as leads. Once the connection is made, contacts remain active on your dashboard and the People Matters TechHR mobile app.
- Startup Pitches: A dedicated slot for Startup Pitches during the live days - the perfect opportunity to pitch your product to top Investors and VC's. The startup pitches are yet another opportunity to connect with potential and interested customers to identify how you can solve their HR & Work Tech challenges.
- On the Go! Tired off staring at your laptop screen for meetings and hangouts? Giving you a break from those laptop screens, People Matters TechHR is available on your mobile devices through a dedicated conference App. While office work goes on, here’s your access to everything HR and Worktech on the go. Let the conversations and learning go on!
Excited? We are too! Come join us at People Matters TechHR Startup Program and enlist yourself in a community of innovators as you fasttrack your growth in the new worktech paradigm!
To register for the People Matters TechHR startup program from 5th to 7th May, click here.