Experts’ take: TA metrics for measuring business impact
As a part of this month’s theme New-age Talent Acquisition, the People Matters Media team caught up with some global leaders who are making their mark in the talent acquisition landscape to get the experts’ take on what does the future of TA looks like.
The first part of a multi-part video series is right here!
We asked a few experts in the industry this question:
What are the top 3 metrics that TA professionals should track to measure the impact on business performance?
From measuring the new employee’s engagement to putting a metric on empathy--these experts cover a variety of relevant metrics that can help TA professionals to know how much are they contributing to moving the needle on new age hiring.
Experts interviewed include:
- Mervyn Dinnen, HR & Talent Trends Analyst, Author: Exceptional Talent
- Anuradha Bharat, Head, People Operations, Razorpay
- Madhav Vamsi, Head of Talent & Culture, Swiggy
- Saleel Panse, Head of Talent Acquisition (India), Mondelez International
- Harjeet Khanduja, Vice President of HR, Reliance Jio
- Pallavi Tyagi, Director of HR & Talent Acquisition, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Pavitra Singh, Head of Talent Acquisition--Asia Middle East & North Africa, Pepsico
- Deepayan Sensharma, Director of HR--India, Middle East & Africa, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group
- Sabeena Kadaj, Head of Talent Acquisition and Head COE & CSR, Aditya Birla Finance Limited