Heidrick & Struggles has announced key appointments in new leadership roles, effective January 1, 2021, as part of the firm's long-term strategic plans to accelerate business growth and strengthen its focus on diversity and the firm's workplace culture.
The company has appointed Kamau Coar is named to the newly created role of Chief Inclusion Officer, in addition to his current role as Chief Legal Officer. As Chief Inclusion Officer, Coar is responsible for shaping the firm's diversity and inclusion efforts, including talent development, employee resources and culture. He will work with leaders across the firm to create strategies, programs and initiatives that help ensure diverse representation and further strengthen the firm's inclusive culture across all levels.
The company has also announced the appointment of Jenni Hibbert is appointed to a new role as Global Managing Partner, Head of Executive Search Go-To-Market. In this role, Hibbert will focus on deepening client relationships, finding new ways to scale the firm's services globally, and identifying new strategic growth opportunities. Most recently, she served as Global Practice Managing Partner for the Financial Services practice, the firm's largest in size and scale.
"We continue to transform our business and build for the future," said Krishnan Rajagopalan, President and CEO, Heidrick & Struggles. "As we progress on this journey, our leadership and workplace culture remain foundational to our success. We have a long-standing commitment to developing talent from within our firm, and these new roles and leadership changes put us in an even stronger position to support our employees while delivering world-class advisory services to our clients."
The leaders appointed to the following new roles will report to the President and CEO and work closely with the firm's Management Committee and Board of Directors to advance its strategic plans.
In addition to these new roles, the following leadership changes have been implemented as part of the firm's ongoing leadership development and succession planning efforts:
- Alyse Bodine, Partner, Global Head of Financial Officers Practice
- Sam Burman, Partner, Global Practice Managing Partner, Disruptive Innovators Team, and Head of Specialty Practices
- Tim Dietlin, Partner, Global Practice Managing Partner, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice
- Jonathan Graham, Partner, Global Practice Managing Partner, Industrial Practice
- Tom Murray, Partner, Global Practice Managing Partner, Global Technology Services
- Victoria Reese, Partner, Global Practice Managing Partner, Corporate Officers Practice; Reese also continues to lead the Legal, Risk, Compliance and Government Affairs Practice
- Todd Taylor, Partner, Global Practice Managing Partner, Financial Services Practice